Release time:2017-09-25 | Editor：
(1) there are problems with network connections (connecting remote databases);
(2) software dog checksum error;
(3) there is a problem with the management procedure itself.
(4) DSN setting error.
(1) check that the network connection is normal; check if the database server has a firewall; do not allow remote access;
(2) check whether the dog software properly connected in parallel computer; serial number software installation input is correct, if not correct, the correct software dog configuration file, copy to the system installation directory cover the wrong dog document;
(3) problems with software programs can be re installed on other computer systems, such as still not normal, and recognized as a problem in the program itself.
(4) adjust the settings of the DSN file.